What's Happening at Saint Andrew's Conservatory of Music
Register for Fall Lessons and Classes
Academic Calendar for Student Lessons
- Semester Begins: August 23
- Registration Deadline: September 10
- Labor Day (no lessons): September 6 (will be made up November 22)
- Thanksgiving Break: November 23-26
- Semester Ends: December 10
- Make-Up Week: December 13-17
- Fall Student Recitals: December 13, 14, 16 at 7 PM
- Adult Student Recital: December 17 at 7 PM
- Semester Begins: January 10
- RBC Winter Conference: January 13-14
- Registration Deadline: January 31
- Spring Break: March 14-18
- Easter Break: April 11-15
- Semester Ends: May 6
- Make-Up Week: May 9-13
- Adult Student Recital: May 6 at 7 PM
- Spring Student Recitals: May 9, 10, 12 at 7 PM
- Summer A: May 23-June 24
- Summer Music Academy: June 13-17
- Summer B: June 27-July 22
- Make-Up Week: July 25-29
Group Music Theory Class Offerings
Starting the week of September 13th we will offer group online Music Theory classes.
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced student, you can select the 6-week course that is right for you!
- Classes are 45-minutes each week.
- Each 6-week course costs $81 per student.
- Classes are subject to minimum enrollment in each level.
- Students will need to purchase a book in addition to the course fee.